Monday, November 06, 2006

Back by popular demand

Here we go...back by popular demand. An interesting comment was made in my last post. This person wrote that they love to dream but get disappointed when that dream doesn't become a reality. Lets look at that for a moment.
Action. This is a dirt work for some. We here it all the time: "your right to vote", "stand up for a cause", "make your voice heard", etc. In other words take action. So, how does this relate to our dreams? Have you see the movie "Field of Dreams" or heard the saying "build it and they will come." Well, that saying comes from that movie. Anyway...the message in all that is if you have a dream and wait for it to come true; it won't. Now on the other hand, if you have a dream and you take the step(action) out to make it happen; it will.
I had a dream that I would be able to use that gifts and talents that God had given me to affect people in such a way that they take steps towards life change. Now with all the stuff that I had to walk through personally and the speed bumps that came about in my life(self inflicted or not) I could have chosen to let my dream be just that a dream.
I made the personal choice to stand up and take...here it comes again...action in my life. I am a firm believer that God gives us drams and desires. I also believe that He loves to watch us live our lives. Seeing us go about our day, living life brings Him joy. With that I have to think that He love to see us take those dreams and run with them.
And there it is: take action, take your dreams and run with them.
Dream Big and Run Hard!

6 Comments:

Blogger -Laur- said...

I'm so glad you took action and moved with us
:)

6:03 PM  
Blogger -Laur- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:03 PM  
Blogger jonnyboyee said...

hey whats going scrilla! good to hear that you are doing good. ive been catching peeks of you here and there around the net, the sieberts, dave, dan, alycia, everybody, lol so i figured id join in!

so tell me... currently, what is your biggest fear?

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, I love you!! I miss your face!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I agree with you J!

11:12 AM  
Blogger D said...

I'm sad you deleted my comment. It's a compliament when I rib you to post more. It means I'd like to read more. Sorry. I have a sarcastic nature is all.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home